Stalin’s International Brigade, comprised mostly of Jews, slaughtered 6,539 Spanish priests, 3000 monks, 300 nuns, and 13 Bishops. Over 20,000 Spanish churches were destroyed by the Bolshevik Jews.
10,000 OF STALIN’S International Brigade were Jews. More than one-third of the Jewish volunteers were communist American Jews who called themselves the Abraham Lincoln Brigade.
A communist Jewish contingent from Poland calling itself the Naftali-Botwin Jewish Company was formed especially for the Spanish Civil War. A subdivision of the Naftali-Botwin Jewish Company was formed called The Dombrowski Brigade.
Here are some of the Jews responsible for murdering Spanish Christians:
1. Leiba Lazarevich Feldbin (Aleksandr Orlov): Chief of Soviet Security in the Spanish Civil War. He supervised the massacres of Catholic priests and nuns.
2. Rabbi Hyman Katz: American rabbi. He said he joined Stalin’s International Brigade “to fight Spanish-Christian fascists.”
3. Milton Wolff: Last Commander of the American contingent of Stalin’s International Brigade.
4. Abraham Osheroff: American Jewish Communist. Born in Brooklyn NY.
5. Olek Nuss: Yiddish poet. He served with the Naftali-Botwin Jewish Company.
6. Janek Barvinski: Commander of the Naftali-Botwin Jewish Company.
7. Stach Matuszczak: Political Commissar of the Naftali-Botwin Jewish Company.
8. George Nathan: Jewish homosexual and Communist from Great Britain. Chief of Staff of Stalin’s International Brigade.
9. Henryk Torunczyk: Polish Jew. Commander of the Naftali-Botwin Jewish Company.
10. Saul Wellman: Commissar of the Abraham Lincoln Brigade. Communist activist from Detroit. Organized Communist party meetings amongst Detroit auto workers.
11. Kurt Julius Goldstein: German Jewish Communist.
12. Leon Rosenthal: A New York Jew. He was Stalin’s propaganda agent in Spain.
13. Moses Rosenberg: The Russian Ambassador to Madrid. He rigged the elections of the Spanish Parliament in 1936 installing puppets of the Jewish Bolsheviks.
ATROCITIES OF THE JEWISH COMMUNISTS COMMITTED AGAINST SPANISH CHRISTIANS IN THE SPANISH CIVIL WAR
HERE ARE EXAMPLES of the atrocities committed by the Communist Jews in Spain:
In Barcelona on July 17 1936, a Jewish group from Stalin’s International Brigade called at the Dominican Convent in Barcelona. The Jewish leader informed the Mother Superior that because of fear of mob violence he had orders to take the nuns to a place of safety.
The soldiers took the unsuspecting nuns to the suburbs and shot them all in cold blood. Afterwards, the leader remarked, “We needed their building. We didn’t want to muss it up before we occupied it.”
In Barcelona in 1937, the Naftali-Botwin Jewish Company tortured and mocked a priest before they finally hung his dismembered body from a statue of the Virgin Mary.
A second priest was transfixed to a made-up crucifix and hung on it while he was still living.
In Huelva Spain in 1938, the mayor of the city turned over the civil administration to Stalin’s International Brigade. Their first act was to torture and shoot all the priests of the city. The nuns of Huelva were stripped naked and driven into the streets to provide sport for the Jewish Communists. Then they were all shot in cold blood.
GENERAL FRANCISCO FRANCO AND THE
JEWISH PROPAGANDA MACHINE
GENERAL FRANCISCO FRANCO (1892-1975) was a devout Roman Catholic. The Jewish Propaganda Machine, that is, the Jewish-controlled Press, Media, and Publishing houses, labeled General Francisco Franco as a “fascist.” The Jewish-published history books still do the same.
The reason why the Jews labeled General Franco as a “fascist” was because Franco saw his actions as a crusade to place the Church and the nobility at the center of Spanish life.
Since the Jews would have no political control in such a “Christian” scenario, Franco has been branded by the Jews as a “fascist.” This is what the Jews are all about: control. It’s only a matter of time, God willing, before Christians rise up once again—as they did in Spain—to stop the Jews.
Sources #1: The Spanish Civil War, Hugh Thomas; The Spanish Civil War, Antony Beevor; History Of The Spanish Civil War, Warren Carroll
Sources #2: Troublemakers Of Spanish Civil War, Jeffrey Sharlet; Combattants Juifs dans l’Armée Républicaine Espagnole, translated by Mitch Abidor; Spain: A Tragic Journey, F. Theodore Rogers;
And: “Jewish Volunteers In The Spanish Civil War” Click Here
Sources #3: 70 Years of the Communist Revolution;
Communist Atrocities In Spain, Arthur Byrant; Catholic Martyrs of the Spanish Civil War, Justo Perez de Urbel
Research courtesy of Br Nathanael Kapner